Last weekend I was introduced to Blue Ginger.
While chasing their dreams, two women combined their love for fashion, jewellery and Asia.So little over a year ago, Blue Ginger was born. A fair jewellery brand by Sofie, who travels all around Asia to find the best designs and materials, and Lindsay, who takes care of the day to day business in Belgium.
It was Lindsay who we got to talk to at Amfore – one of the stores where you can buy Blue Ginger – and she told us a story, so full of passion, that I couldn’t help but fall in love with the brand.
The jewels are made of high quality material and are designed to give your outfit that extra touch, without being too predominate. The name was chosen during a brain storm session, while eating pizza… I mean, what’s not to love?
Let me list why you will be just as crazy about Blue Ginger as I am:
- It’s fair fashion, designed by people in Asia, handpicked by Sofie and Lindsay,
- The collections contain pieces that appeal to every type of woman,
- It’s affordable, with prices ranging from € 20 to € 55,
- It’s the perfect gift, to give or to keep #treatyoself,
- The pieces come in gold, silver or rose gold,
- It’s not mass production, so not half the country will be wearing the same item as you are,
- The gift wrapping is super cute and they add little quotes to each and every box,
- Oh, and before I forget, delivery is free in Belgium!
Check out the pictures below to see what I mean!
Now, quickly go to www.blueginger.be and order your fave piece!
I’m already wearing mine in the picture above ♡